An epic Sunday roast in Werribee Park, whisky and cheese masterclasses, blacksmith demonstrations, craft beer and more!
Celebrate Dad this Father’s Day in Werribee and Surrounds with an amazing day out in Werribee Park, whisky and cheese masterclasses, an African safari or a paint and sip class!
Father’s Day Dining
- Gather the family together for an elegant sit-down roast carvery luncheon at The Refectory in Werribee Park. Work up an appetite with a stroll through the gardens, or tour of Werribee Park Mansion and then sit down to a decadent long lunch, including Roast Gippsland Beef with red wine jus and Double Chocolate Trifle with Salted Caramel Macademia Brittle!
- As part of the experience you can also book a Barrel Room Tasting at Shadowfax Winery just a short stroll away or a Werribee Park Farm Tour, that includes a blacksmith demonstration in the old forge and guided tour of Werribee Park Heritage Orchard! Bookings are essential so get in quick!
- While away the afternoon with American BBQ and craft beer or a Whisky and Cheese Masterclass at The Park Werribee. Masterclass spaces limited so book ahead!
- Treat dad to a Father’s Day ‘Guy Tea’ at Rosana Bar & Bistro. At $40 per person, the Guy Tea includes premium sliders, handmade sausage roll, a delectable brownie, a pot of tap beer and more. When you book online just mention in the special request section whether you would like the Guy Tea or regular lunch menu.
- Spoil dad with an all you can eat gourmet BBQ at Wolf on Watton, with vegetarian and vegan options available from 12.30pm – 4pm. Adults $75, Kids under 12 $30 and Kids under 5 Free. Bookings essential.
- Catch up with family over a long lunch at Joseph’s Dining, Teddy Picker, Tocca, Bridge Hotel Werribee, Casa Cantina or 3030 Boulevard or perhaps brunch is in order at Bean Smuggler, Jock and Mack or Notorious Espresso!
- Enjoy top drops and get expert gift-giving advice at HopHeads or Old Habits Craft Beer & Wine who have a special Father’s Day beer and hot sauce pack on offer!
Father’s Day Experiences
- Pick up the perfect gift and meet the makers at MADE on Watton’s Father’s Day VIP Shopping Night on 1 September, 5.30pm – 8.30pm. There’ll be instore promotions, live music, face painting for the kids and refreshments. See details on facebook, @madeonwattonstore.
- Hit the green at Werribee Park Golf Club or Sanctuary Lakes Golf Club.
- For something a little different to the annual socks and choccies routine, treat dad (and yourself) to Pinot & Picasso’s paint and sip Dusk to Dawn Father’s Day Session. You can even bring your own snacks and Dad’s favourite bottle of vino! Bookings essential.
- Enjoy a day out together at Werribee Open Range Zoo, or for something extra special book a Deluxe Safari Adventure or Ranger Mystery Tour.
- Go clay target shooting! Go Shooting offer a range of come and try for beginners to private coaching with former Olympians.